All the students will be subjected to the fitness test by the Principal. The final decision solely depends on the Principal, and she has the right to accept or reject the application without providing any reasons.
Parents are requested to get the prescribed registration form from the reception desk during working hours. Here are the essential documents that need to be attached with the application form
- Health Card (can be received from an approved school health clinic)
Below are the necessary documents needed to get the Health Card
- Passport copy of the child and his/her father
- C.I.D Copy of the child and his/her father
- Original and copy of Birth Certificate
- 2 Photos (required for Health Card)
- Admission form filled in English
- Admission form filled in Arabic
- Passport copy of the candidate
- Passport copy of the Parent
- Original Transfer Certificate from the previous school attended (from Class II and above)
- Two photocopies of the T. C and Report Card from the last school attended should be submitted at the admission time.
- Two copies of Birth Certificate (birth certificate should be inclusive of Inoculation Pages for the candidates born in Kuwait)
- Four recent passport size photographs of the candidate (submit in an individual envelope)
Note: Admission will be given to the candidates who have passed the aptitude test and submitted the essential documents to meet the standard equivalent. Candidates will be strictly selected based on the
merit list. Applications will be rejected for those who failed to pay the fees within the given period.